Nonprofit organizations can attain tax exemption and, in some cases, qualify to receive tax-deductible charitable contributions. Varying tax requirements apply to different types of charities. Business associations and social clubs are among noncharitable nonprofit organizations.
- -Contact Me-
- Our Profile
- Tax Planning for Charities
- Types of Charities
- Other Nonprofit Organizations
- Tax Classification of Businesses
- Business Tax Planning
- Who can Benefit from Estate Planning?
- Why to Avoid Probate
- Attorney General Regulations
- DISCLAIMER – not legal advice
- Professional Activities